23.9.09

Maybe I'll just be a movie star!

Maybe not! But, I had a lot of fun at a filming of a Swedish movie!

Tonight I spent 3 hours with other Piteåns (I don't know if that's correct, but it sounds good), at a small theatre in town.  We were "acting" like members of an audience for a play in a huge Swedish film being shot here. It's called "I Miss You" and will come out next year. Evidentally, it's a big deal, and is supposed to be really popular! Although we did a lot of waiting and sitting, the experience was pretty cool, and something that I never expected to do!

Friends Sara and Caroline were hired to help out with the crowd! They did an awesome job (even though I never knew what they were saying to us!)


We waited in a big room until they were done shooting another scene in the theatre.


The set


Astrid and I are ready for our close up! She made a great dinner for us before coming to the shoot. She spent the last year and a half working in New Zealand. It was great getting to know her better, she has a very independent spirit that I respect a ton! Plus, she still "thinks" in English because of where she was living...not to mention the fact that she has an Australian boyfriend!


The very attractive man that holds the mic :) We were sitting there forever...and needed to be entertained somehow!


Everyone was running around in different directions.


Makeup touch up - on their feet!


Director dude. After each take he would say "Perfect! Let's do it again!" (In Swedish of course)


This poor actress looked terrified the entire time she was on stage. I did feel bad for her...she had to stand there and stare at us forever!


Camera!


So, now I can say that I was in a Swedish movie...mark that off the Life "To-Do" list! :)

Tomorrow my interview is at 10am! Have to go do some last minute preparations! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment