30.9.09

Details

I love putting together events. It's kind of crazy that I not only get joy from the actual performing part, but I love putting all the pieces together. Tonight I spent the evening updating my website, finishing program notes, and corresponding with Kyle about the concert. It seems as though all the details are coming together! I still need to find someone to video tape it, and am going to inquire about having the performance streamed online somehow. But, all the major logistics have been taken care of! Woohoo!

Dennis came up with some great posters:



To break up the monotony of staring at my computer working and staring at a marimba practicing, I took a side trip to the Dollar Store and Red Cross store this afternoon. Louise drove (yes, an actual car!), so I could actually purchase more than I could carry. :)  No worries, everything was essential and not over 5 bucks! I added a few candles and accessories to the apartment. The weather is getting colder fast (it’s in the 40s), so I need this place to be as cozy as possible!!

2 comments:

  1. Neat!!! Good luck and enjoy :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    If need someone to tape your performance you could try to find someone at this page:

    www.medieakuten.se

    ReplyDelete