31.10.09

Pleasantly surprised!

Last night was the big Halloween party at the Kåren. I have to admit that I was impressed by the dedication to some of the costumes! Everyone was really into it, so although it I miss a lot of the fall and holiday traditions/decorations from home, I was happy!!!

Anna and Lou came over early to get ready at my place. I think we all looked great, and they are such fun people to hang out with! I am really proud of my home-made Statue of Liberty costume, I had mini American Flags from the Dollar Store to give out, and everything!

Making everything at Lou's on Thursday...yay Arts and Crafts!

Anna getting ready...

I decided Lady Liberty needed big hair.

Ice Princess putting on her awesome crown!

I will be using the table clothe I wore for my kitchen now

The girls


Of course, in Sweden you have to go to “pre-parties” before actually going to the “real party” at the Kåren. It was fun to go around to some apartments and see everyone’s costumes and hang out, so I’m not really complaining…

But, Lou and I, and a few others, did get bored of just hanging out and decided that we wanted to go dance…so left to walk up to the Kåren at around 11 (which is really early!) We were practically the first people there! But we didn’t care, and had the whole dance floor to ourselves. The whole night was a ton of fun, especially since almost everyone was dressed up in some ridiculous costume and dancing the night away. I guess Swedes do know what they are doing, after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment