2.11.09

to-do or not to-do

I made a really long to-do list this morning. Out of 30 things to accomplish, I only got about 5 of them done. I spent most of the day randomly rearranging my apartment...a task not included on the to-do list.

When having the post-Halloween breakfast with Lou and Anna on Saturday morning, we decided that my little kitchen was too cramped, and that the shelving unit (my apartment was completely furnished) didn’t need to be there. So, I moved it into the main room, and moved my couch from one wall to the other along with a few other minor changes. It looks a lot different! I’ll have Lou and Anna over again, and I’m sure they’ll have an opinion! I do love my blue and green color scheme, and am still amazed that all the hand-me-downs and thrift store purchases match perfectly!

The items on the to-do list that I did achieve were minimal: emails, practicing, Swedish class homework, and a lot of Facebook browsing (not on the list…but a daily occurrence). Everyone has so many new pictures posted, it was inevitable that I was going to waste some time seeing how everyone’s Halloween weekend turned out. Looks like most of my friends had a good time!

Now, my hefty weekend to-do list will triple in length and become my first week of November to-do list. Lovely…

On a happy note, I’m starting to count down to a lot of exciting events: recording, traveling to Paris, going home, playing with Lakota West, and going to NYC for New Year’s. It’s going to be a great couple months, I just have to stay focused and motivated, and earn all of this fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment