3.10.09

TGIF

It was another long day, but I’m so glad it’s the weekend! I had to wake up early to head down to the Medborgarskolan for a meeting. I made some promotional materials to try to get some students interested, so I posted them around town as well. It was at 9am, and there was frost on the ground. It was a beautiful morning; frost on the ground and the sun was blazing....







I headed to school, and the afternoon consisted of studying Swedish (and trying a few new phrases out on some friends), practicing, rehearsing with Daniel, and attending Swedish class. I was exhausted and super hungry (no time for lunch!) by the time I got home around 4pm.

I decided to just relax in the afternoon, and enjoy the Friday; I’ve been going a mile a minute! I did a little cleaning and then headed back up to school around 9:30pm. Kyle was supposed to get dropped off there at around 10pm since it’s one of the taxi stops). But, I got a call from Kyle around 10:15pm…the driver dropped him off at a gas station 15km away from Piteå!!! I had to laugh…I didn’t know what else to do! Luckily he was in good spirits too, and the woman working at the gas station called a taxi for him to get the rest of the way. Can’t be easy, I guess!

So, Kyle is here, and we’ll start rehearsing tomorrow!!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful fall pics maria! and im sorry the pumpkin cookies didnt come out =( maybe if i buy a can of pumpkin and freeze it in a baggie it will make it to pitea still good? or if you send me a good recipe i can try to make them and mail them to you! i need an address and the recipe you love!- nikki

    ReplyDelete