30.1.10

snö

It's been snowing since Friday! The town looks beautiful, and as long as you get bundled up, the temperature isn't too horrible (from -5 to 20˚F). Mom and Dad sent me my big, yellow winter jacket (it didn’t fit in my suitcase) and now everyone knows when I'm coming! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one within 200km with a huge, bright yellow coat. Oh, well! It keeps me warm, and I have no shame about looking ridiculous.

There is actually a lot more snow than in these pictures. The sun was out a few days ago, so I thought I would take advantage of the natural light and take a few snaps!







Yup. That's the coat! It's very unlike me to have an unmatched scarf and hat, but nowadays I just go with what is the warmest. Also, notice the frosty hair...it's a good look!

No comments:

Post a Comment