14.1.10

Christmas time

I’m back in Sweden now, but wanted to put up some pictures of the holidays with my fabulous family. I had such a great time being home and spending time with loved ones. There is a reason they write songs about this stuff…

It doesn't get much better than a Christmas Eve with a fire in the fireplace!


me and my mama on Christmas Day!


Pam, Dennis, and Kim with Chloe, Kylie, and Jessi....cousins with kids everywhere!


Everyone in the family room (actually this is not everyone...this is only about half of the people at our house on Christmas day)


The day after Christmas we had a lovely dinner at my Uncle Lou and Aunt Carol's house.


Uncle Lou enjoyed drilling me about my decisions in life. I think I provided some intellectual answers :)


I can't wait for my Aunt Betsy to come visit Sweden! I've been researching a ton!


I had a great time telling my stories to those that were interested in listening. I made my scrapbook right away, which was a big hit and assisted with the story telling. Being able to share and discuss this experience with the family sure does make it even more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment