27.1.10

future

Today was a weird day. It was full of many hours of rehearsal for various concerts that are coming up. However, I did not really "need" to be at any of them...it was a frustrating day to be a percussionist. I had a long discussion with Anders about what is next for me...and I still just don't know what should be the next step. Once I get my thoughts together I'll share them. It's odd because I can't picture what my life is going to be like in 5 years. Yes, this is the "beauty" of life, but it's still annoying! In the words of my mom, I just need to wait for a "sign", and I'm sure I'll make the right choice for my next adventure...I'm just anxious and feel a little closterphobic here in Piteå.

I also had a lesson with Anders in the afternoon, and my mind/heart was definitely somewhere else. I was frustrated to say the least. Of course, Anders had positive things to say and we fixed many things. I’m glad he was in town this week, and I’m planning on heading down to Stockholm in a few weeks.

Weather wise, it's been super windy and snowing all day. The walk home was cold and wet! I was supposed to go over to Lou's for dinner, but it's too dark and snowy for her to drive and I didn't want to figure out the bus system on a night of a storm! Now I need to go to bed...hopefully I can turn my brain off to actually rest tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment