20.11.09

2am

The last two days have been packed, which means I haven't had time to write! Last night we recorded Hittade. I'm so excited to hear the final product. It took a really long time, and I was exhausted by the time we finished at 1 in the morning...but I know it was worth it! I'll post pictures and more details when I'm back from...

PARIS!!

I just finished packing (well, at least for now...) for the 10 day trip. I'm trying to keep my luggage light, but 10 days is a long time. Plus, I am taking nicer clothes than just "touristy" things because I'm helping out at the Zildjian booth in Paris at the marimba competition. I can't believe that this trip is finally here! I have a lot of fun things lined up for Stockholm as well...Tove (Anders' daughter) has promised to be a good guide!

I will write a lot when I get back...but you won't hear from me for a long time... :)

1 comment:

  1. Maria have fun in Paris. It is a great city. I will miss you at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete