11.2.10

TGIF (almost)

I’m so glad this frustrating week is over. Along with all the technology disasters, I felt like ‘I was running around like a chicken with his head cut off’ everyday this week. (By the way…that’s a morbid saying) Most of the stress I just put on myself, but it is stress nonetheless!

I’m spending this weekend in Stockholm to work with Anders. I’m trying to finish a solo piece, and am learning a piece he wrote for a recital on March 2. (Note to self…update your website, it’s not correct at all!) We should have a lot to do, and a lot to talk about…as I’m still trying to decide what to do next.

Oh yeah…and Happy early Valentine’s Day! People here don’t celebrate it as enthusiastically as Americans, which is good, because I’m pretty sure most Swedish guys are still afraid of me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment