11.2.10

bribe

Well, my technology fiasco continued today. I'm telling you...someone is just playing a huge joke on me.

Long story short...I spent most of my morning in the service center, and even stumped the "techies" a few times because the equipment wasn't working. We finally (and I mean after a lot of problem solving, and running around in between rehearsals, etc...) got the proper segments of my tape onto a flash drive. I brought it home tonight after practicing to edit(at around 11:30pm), only to realize one of the solos was cut off too early! This means I have to go get the video camera, PROPER cord, keep Johann's laptop, and pretty much start over tomorrow. lovely.

I ran to the grocery store mid-afternoon (no food at home = bad nutrition decisions = grocery run was necessary) and bought a bag of candy for the service center guys. I will keep bribing them to be nice to me as long as I have to (which will be until I step off of swedish soil)!

No comments:

Post a Comment