12.3.10

showtime

SMASK is tonight! This week has been a busy production week, but I have had such a great time. Can't say that I've been challenged musically, but it's been nice to just laugh, dance (don't ask), and be involved in a show that includes so many elements. I've never seen a student run show that is so advanced when it comes to technology and media. You can stream the show live at pitetv.se at 7pm our time (I think that is 1 o’clock in Ohio)


Check it out! I know everyone in America will be so confused; not only because of the language, but also because of the crazy costumes, pop/corny music, and silly acting (it’s a newly written/arranged song competition where the craziest tune usually wins). It's all in good fun though, and it will definitely be entertaining! I know that they’ve been filming me lot (playing cowbell and fast xylophone licks, plus showing off some sweet choreographed dance skills…) so you may see me amongst the craziness.
I’ll share pictures soon. I’ve become a lot closer with the musicians involved in the show, which has been really awesome. I made an American breakfast for the percussionists this morning, and gave Jakob a haircut yesterday…nothing says friendship like trusting someone with your hair and your hunger! Haha! Time to shower and head up to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment