8.3.10

I bought a bike!

Last Friday I joined Elias, Johann, and Tim on a trip to Repris (the second hand store that is bigger than the Red Cross…has more furniture and such) and on a whim, decided to buy a bike. I wanted to get one when I first arrived here, but there were too many other things to take care of first. I usually don’t go shopping with the boys, so it was the perfect time to take advantage of their manliness…I know if I would go with the girls we would not have been able to get it back to Ankars!!!

The bike is yellow and awesome, and only cost 250Kr (which is about $35). This snow really needs to melt so I can use my new wheels!

Elias admitted that he felt manly after figuring out how to attach the bike to the car...so really I was helping him out just as much as he was helping me!
Johann and I didn't really help too much.
Bra jobbat Elias and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment