7.3.12

here we go!

I was hoping to have the chance to blog about the amazing guest artists that have been in Piteå the last few weeks. We were really fortunate to host Bill and Ruth Cahn (performed Bill's music to the silent film "A Page of Madness," and they gave numerous masterclasses and seminars), and then organized a concert and events for RoseWind Duo (Scott Herring and Clifford Leaman.) We had a blast interacting with such top musicians....and I have so much to say about it (and pics to share)

...but in about 30 minutes I'll jump into a cab to begin the long journey to Australia!!!

So, I guess it will have to wait! There are plenty of photos on Facebook, and some info on ensemble-evolution.com. I'll do my best to share stories as soon as I have time to wrap my head around everything that is happening! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment