21.9.10

one year


Hello Blog,
A stable life is starting to take shape in Piteå. It’s officially been a year (as of Aug. 30) since I started this overseas adventure, and it’s unbelievable where the last year has taken me! A new country, new language, new town, new culture, new friends, new opportunities, new job, new apartment, and a new love. It’s overwhelming, and of course, this last month of getting settled has had its ups and downs. I will take this next week to update my blog, and try to continue writing more regularly. I need to talk about our trip home to the US (or my mom will not be happy!), the tedious move from Uppsala to Piteå, our amazing new apartment, my new job, and how life in a foreign country still isn’t easy. Stay tuned for the updates, and consider this just a tease of what’s to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment